1929 1930 YEARBOOK SET - Charles F. Brush
- Set of two yearbooks from Charles F. Brush High School of South Euclid, Ohio named for the electrical engineer from Cleveland and developer of the Brush arc lamp (1879), ca. 1880.
- Approximately 150 pages, in each book, of memories and photographs
- 1929 yearbook has a dedication page to Superintendent Mr. O. J. Korb with portrait
- In the 1930 yearbook has signed a picture of O.J. Korb
- In 1961, Korb Field became the brightest nighttime football field in the country as General Electric engineers from NELA Park installed experimental mercury floodlights. (Wikipedia)
- 1930 yearbook has a three-panel foldout photograph of the school